Do you know that different furniture supplies materials have different maintenance and cleaning methods, so what do you know? I don’t know if it doesn’t matter. Let me share with you the maintenance methods of furniture materials of different materials.
- The general maintenance of leather furniture can be wiped gently with a clean, soft cloth. To clean stubborn dirt, first wipe it with a mild detergent diluted with warm water, then wipe the cleaning solution with wrung clean water. Finally, wipe it with a dry cloth. After it is completely dry, wipe it evenly with an appropriate amount of leather care agent.
- The velvet furniture should not be drenched. Dry cleaning agents should be used. All cloth covers and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washable, and not bleached. If you find that the thread is loose, don’t break it by hand. It is best to use a pair of scissors to cut the thread neatly.
- The wall of the furniture Supplies of the fabric sofa should be kept at a distance of 0.5 cm from the wall to avoid direct sunlight. At least one vacuum should be vacuumed every week. The sofa cushion should be flipped once a week to make the wear even. When it is stained with dry dirt such as dust, gently pat it or use a vacuum cleaner to absorb it. The granulated sand can be brushed inward with a brush. If you get a drink, you can use a paper towel to remove moisture, then wipe it with warm water to dissolve the neutral detergent, then dry it with a clean soft cloth, and then dry it at low temperature.
- Steel furniture can be wiped with a soft cloth, but avoid using rough, organic solvents (such as turpentine oil, decontamination oil) or wet cloth to wipe, these are the cause of scratches, rust.
- Wooden furniture Supplies should be placed in a temperature and humidity environment to avoid placing beverages or overheated objects on the surface. Wipe with a mild neutral detergent with warm water, then wipe with water, then wipe off the residual water stain with a soft dry part. After completely wiping, use a maintenance wax to polish, and the wax strip can repair small scratches.
The above is a few days to provide you with the maintenance methods of furniture Supplies I hope to help you, if you are interested in gardening care, then continue to pay attention to us:https://www.thefurnituregardens.com .we will provide you with better content.